What would be the cost to your business if you lost critical data?
Being able to recover and restore data quickly and easily isn’t an option anymore, it’s a requirement. Sterling Connected Solution’s Data Security and Backup solution ensures your business isn’t negatively affected by unwanted loss.
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover?
A managed backup service from Sterling Connected Solutions ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth?
Why do our clients choose our Managed Backup Solutions?
- Less storage space required
- Less bandwidth needed
- Recover to dissimilar hardware if needed
- Back up more data in less time
- Minimizing downtime with faster restore times
- Restore a single file or a complete volume from any point in time you have data backed up
- Centralized NOC Management and Monitoring by our engineering team
- Detailed monthly reports on backup status
- Regular backups minimize business downtime in the event of a data loss
- Backups are always scheduled and managed by experts
Delta level technology means never having to do another full backup, drastically reducing the backup time, storage space, network traffic, and workload of your servers.
Recover Your Data to Dissimilar Hardware Can perform a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. You don’t have to worry about purchasing that new server anymore.
Virtual Server Support:
Backup your virtual servers with the same software that you use to back up your physical servers.
Recover your data from nearly any point in time, whether it is just one file or a full restore.
Full Transparency Through Reporting:
Wide range of detailed reports are provided monthly to ensure that you know what is happening and that you can breathe easy knowing that your data is protected.
Fully Managed System:
We monitor the software to ensure it is always working, and will act immediately if there is an issue.